Its been awhile since I have participated in ICLW. I guess I just wasn’t feeling it and needed some alone time. However, I am back and you can find out about our journey under “About Me” and “TCM”. Long story short, after years of IF, we are pregnant again with our second son. Although this will be our second, we do not have a living child as of yet. I am 31.5 weeks and counting each stressful day until my son is born healthy.
This pregnancy has been different and similar in so many ways. I am almost 7 weeks farther along than last time which is a good thing but going though a loss such as mine, keeps one from getting too excited or too ahead of themselves so I am just taking it day by day.
Of course my mind is already turning towards my age and us wanting a bigger family. I try not to get ahead of myself but some days it is impossible. I just never thought I would be here. I never thought with the amount of children born into this family that any one of us would suffer from IF. But I do and so here we are.
I always enjoy reading tidbits about people so here are 10 things about me.
1. I am ready to deliver my child. Not because I don’t like being pregnant but I want some of the stress to go away.
2. I’m a very active person and can not wait to take my first run after the baby is born.
3. I have been to L&D 3 times this pregnancy and I only feel slightly stupid.
4. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I love all 3 very much.
5. I have twin nephews conceived naturally. (Bitch – I say that in a loving way though :-))
6. My once weekly Dr appointments have been moved to once every two weeks. Yeah!
7. I go to the bathroom about 10 times during the night.
8. I have pregnancy induced carpal tunnel that keeps me up at night. It is really painful.
9. My eye won’t stop twitching from lack of sleep.
10. I’m ready to be a mom to a live child.