My husband and I have been trying to conceive since January 2008. After two years we finally got pregnant after our first round of IVF. However, I delivered prematurely at 25 weeks and our son died three days later. His one year anniversary is coming up this weekend. It’s al ittle confusing with his death so close to his birth. Not sure how that is going to go. 3 FETs and another IVF, we are finally pregnant again. The first trimester was fairly uneventful. The second, not so much. Just keeping my fingers crossed that we can at least make it to 32 weeks. I would prefer 42 but I’ll take 32.
10 things about me
1. Unlike last time, my bladder is fine but my stomach can only hold a golf ball amount of food. Otherwise I am STUFFED!!!
2. I’m a very active person and being placed on restrictive duty is starting to take its toll.
3. I can’t have sex either.
4. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I love all 3 very much.
5. I long for a healthy pregnancy with a positive outcome.
6. I go to the doctor almost once a week.
7. I’ve already had one trip to the ER during this pregnancy.
8. Sweets give me a headache right now and it bums me out since I love them so much.
9. I’ve been doing crosswords to pass the time.
10. I’m ready to be a mom to a live child.