5 things I’m thankful for
1. Being pregnant – It has been a long sad journey.
2. Still being pregnant – I’m really thankful.
3. My family – They have given me more than I could have ever imagined. I just hope I can provide even more to my child.
4. My cat – She is a feline leukemia survivor and I am reminded of that when I look at her everyday and it makes me very happy.
5. And last but not least, my husband – He truly is a great man.
5 things I silently complain about because lets face it, I’m lucky to be here and would gladly take any of these everyday to continue being here.
1. Liquids – I have such a hard time drinking liquids. I’m just not thirsty. It has literally turned into a chore. Sigh.
2. Running – I miss running so bad. I find myself just staring at all the early morning runners in complete jealously. I love it and can’t wait to get back to it ASAP.
3. My body – I’m in that awkward stage between not looking pregnant and instead looking chunky. I just stay away from mirrors.
4. Sex – I can’t have any. What else can I say?
5. Foods I can’t have. Corn dogs, cheese dogs, lunch meat, Dr. Pepper. I just want them.