This is my third time participating in ICLW but my first time giving an intro. I thought I would give it a try. My husband and I have been trying to conceive since January 2008. After two years we finally got pregnant after our first round of IVF with our son. However, I delivered prematurely at 25 weeks and he died three days later. 3 FETs and another IVF later, we are finally pregnant again. Still a long ways to go until the end but I’m trying to remain hopeful and positive that we will be successful this time. This blog is about IF and whatever I feel like writing about on that day. Some days I’m up-beat and others I’m not. I just go with flow and don’t try to fight it.
10 things about me
1. Eating is a chore right now as nothing sounds good.
2. I’m a very active person and being placed on restrictive duty is starting to take its toll.
3. I really want my husband to find a job and get back to normal. This economy sucks for his field.
4. I have 2 dogs and 1 cat. I love all 3 very much.
5. My nursery is still set up from when my son died. Sometimes we close the door so we don’t have to look in and other times we leave it cracked open.
6. I commute over 1 hour to work each way and I hate it. That’s over 2 hours of wasted time a day.
7. I like to read, as my minor was english lit but I haven’t found anything good lately. Any recommendations?
8. I love my husband and my family.
9. I have newborn twin nephews that I have not been able to visit due to my restrictions.
10. I’m ready to move past IF and on to parenting.